Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DEEN OF AL-ISLAM

" O Prophet, tell them, "Whatever is the subject of your dispute, the Judgement belongs to Allah.  Such is Allah, my Rabb; in Him I have put my trust, and to Him I turn in all my affairs and in repentance; the Creator of the heavens and the earth.  He has made for you mates from among yourself and also mates among the cattle from their own kind, by this means does he multiply you.  There is no one like Him.  He alone hears all and sees all. To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth.  He gives abundantly to whom he pleases and sparingly to whom He wills.  He is the knower of every thing.  He has ordained for you the same Deen (way of life, Islam) which He enjoined on Nuh and which He has revealed to you (Mohammad); and which He enjoined on Ibraheem and Musa and Isa.  Establish the Deen of Al-Islam and make no divisions (sects) in it." Quran, Ash-Shura, 42: 10-13



No comments:

Post a Comment