Friday, January 25, 2013

YAJUJ AND MAJUJj



"Then he (Dhul-Qarnain) set out on another expedition and marched on till he reached two mountains where he found a people who could hardly understand his language.  They requested, " O! Dhul-Qarnain, The people of Yajuj and Majuj ravage this land , should we pay you tribute in order for you to build a wall-barrier between us and them?  Dhul-Qarnain said, "That which my Rabb has granted me is more than enough, just help me with workers and I will erect a fortified barrier between you and them.  Bring me panels of iron."  Finally when they damned up the place between the two mountains, he said, "Ply your bellows."  They did so until the iron wall became red hot, then he said, "Bring me some molten brass to pour over it."  This became such a barrier that Yajuj and Majuj could not scale it or dig through it.  He said, "This a blesssing from my Rabb, but you should know that when the promise of my Rabb shall come to pass, He will level it to the ground, for the promise of my Rabb is ever true.''  Quran Al-Kahf 18: 92-98

 . 






















No comments:

Post a Comment