Saturday, January 12, 2013

PROPHET IBRAHEEM



Remember when Ibraheem (Abraham) said, "My Rabb make this city a city of peace and save me and my sons from the worship of idols.  O my Rabb! They have indeed led many people astray.  Therfore only those who follow my ways belong to me as for those who disobey me, surely You are Forgiving, Merciful.  Our Rabb! I have settled some of my offspring in a barren valley near Your Sacred House.  Our Rabb!  I have done this in the hope that they would establish Salah, therfore turn the hearts of some people towards them and provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks.  Our Rabb! Certainly You know what we conceal and what we reveal.  In fact nothing in the earth or in heaven is hidden from Allah.  Praise be to Allah, Who has given me Ismail  (Ishmael) and Ishaq (Isaac) in my old age.  Indeed my Rabb hears all prayers.  My Rabb! make me one who establishes Salah and also from my decendants.  Our Rabb!  Accept my prayer.  Our Rabb!  Forgive me and my parents and all the believers on the day when accoutability will take place."  Quran Surah Ibraheem 14 : 35-41

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great dua. May Allah accept for all who pray. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete