Saturday, January 18, 2014

MOHAMMED SAID ...

"O' Mohammad, tell them, "As for me, surely my Rabb has guided me to the Right Way, the ever true Deen, the faith of Ibraheem, the upright, who was not of the mushrikeen." Also say, "Surely, my Salah, my sacrifices, my life and  my death are all for Allah, the Rabb of the worlds. He has no partner, thus am I commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims."  Say, "Should I seek another Rabb besides Allah when He is the Rabb of everything?"  Every soul will reap the fruits of its own deeds; no bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another.  Ultimately you will return to your Rabb and He will resolve for you your disputes.  He is the One Who has made you inheritors of the earth and raised some of you in ranks over others so that He may test you in what He has given you. Surely, your Rabb is swift in retribution, yet, He is very Forgiving and Merciful."  Quran, Al-Anam, 6: 161-165

No comments:

Post a Comment