Sunday, December 15, 2013

STORY OF A TRUE BELIEVER (FROM PROPHET MUSA'S TIME)

"The man who was a true believer said, "O my people! Follow me, I shall guide you to the Right Way.  O my people! The life of this world is only temporary enjoyment, while the abode of the hereafter is everlasting.  The one who does evil shall be recompensed to the extent of the evil done, and the one who is a believer and does good deeds, whether man or woman, shall enter the paradise and therein receive sustenance without measure.  O my people! How is it that I call you to salvation, while you call me to the fire?  You invite me to deny Allah and commit shirk (worship other gods) with Him, of which I have no knowledge, while I bid you to worship the All-Mighty, the All-Forgiving.  No doubt you call me toward those who can neither grant my request in this world nor in the hereafter.  In fact, we all have to return back to Allah and the transgressors are the ones who shall go to hell.  Soon you will remember what I have told you, I am entrusting my affairs to Allah, surely, Allah is ever watchful over His servants."  So Allah saved that believer from those evil plots that the people devised against him, and the people of Firaun were overtaken by the horrible scourge."  Quran, Ghafir, 40: 38-45    

No comments:

Post a Comment