Saturday, December 14, 2013

REPENTANCE

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against their souls, do not despair of Allah's mercy, for Allah forgives all sins.  It is He who is Forgiving and Merciful.  Turn in repentance to your Rabb, and submit to Him before there comes to you the scourge. Follow the best way that is revealed to you by your Rabb before the scourge comes to you all of a sudden while you do not perceive it. Lest someone should say, "Alas! I neglected my duty towards Allah and I was one of those who mocked at His revelations."   Or lest he should say, "If Allah had guided me, I would have been one of the righteous."  Or lest he should say upon seeing the punishment, "I wish I had another chance, I would certainly be among the doers of good."  Then Allah will say to him, "My revelations did come to you but you denied them, you were arrogant and you were among the unbelievers."  Quran, Az-Zumar, 39: 53-59 

No comments:

Post a Comment