Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Prophet Isa

 On the day of Resurrection Allah will gather the rasools and ask, "What responses were you given from your addressess?"  They will say, "We have no knowledge, only you have knowledge of the unseen."  Then Allah will ask, "O' Isa, son of  Maryam, did you ever say to the people, "worship me and my mother as gods besides Allah?" He will answer, "Glory to you! How could I say what I have no reight to say? If I had said so, You would certainly have known it.  You know what is in my heart, but I do not know what is in Yours, for You have full knowledge in all the unseen.  I never said anything other than what You commanded me to say, that is to worship Allah, who is my Rabb and your Rabb. I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but when You called me off, You were the Watcher over them and you are a witness to everything.  If You punish them, theyare surely Your sevants, and if You forgive them, You are Mighty, Wise."  Allah will say, "This is the day when the truthful will profit from their truth, they shall have gardens beneath which rivers flow to live theren for ever.  Allah is well pleased with them and they are well pleased with Him.  This is the mighty achievement.  To Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is therein; He has power over everything.                    Quran Al-Maidah 5:116-122

No comments:

Post a Comment