Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tennis & golf


Hello! The French Open has started. You can see it on ESPN2 or the Tennis Channel. The biggest thing to report as of today is Venus's wardrobe failure. The commentators are writing it off, concentrating only on her level of play, which is excellent. I however feel that icons like her need to pay attention to all aspects of their life. Impressionable kids are looking up to them.

Our summer golf league has also started. It was so nice to be able to play. Golf is such a peaceful game, at least at my level where I concentrate only on my good shots. Please do not misunderstand, I do want to win, but I do not get all exasperated if my shot goes wayward.

The iris's are in full bloom now. I love irises. They come in so many combination of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment