Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day to cherish


I have so much to thank God for. Last Friday our son graduated from Boston University with Honors. I cannot express the happiness and pride I felt and still do! My sisters, nephews and cousin, all came from Connecticut to share in our happiness. It was a lovely day. After the ceremony we took a lot of pictures much to my son's concern (he hates so have more than a couple of pictures taken, I guess he is shy of all the attention) and then went out for a great dinner. At a time like this it is so easy to forget that we owe all this to the blessing of God. He is the one who blessed our son with health, mental capacity and the the desire to get this education. May he have many more success's.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!!!! The parents deserve credit too for their up bringing.
    Good Job Shenaz and Muti Bhai.

    ReplyDelete